- This Site is operated by Mail Travel, a division of Associated Newspapers Limited, a company registered in England under company number 84121 with a registered office at Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT in partnership with Staylists Distribution Ltd a company registered in England under company number 10719301 with a registered office at Suite F5, Ross Building, Adastral Park, Martlesham, IP5 3RE ("we", "us", "our") You can contact us using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using our Site
- These terms govern your use of this site. Should you continue to book accommodation on this site you will be asked to agree to the Guest Booking Terms and Conditions found at https://www.mailbreaks.co.uk/guest-terms
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may view (and, where applicable, listen to) the content available on the Site for personal non-commercial use. You may occasionally print individual webpages on the Site for your private non-commercial use, provided that such printing is not substantial or systematic and our trade marks and copyright and trade mark notices are not removed.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, you must not (whether directly or indirectly) copy, download, store, make available, distribute, sell or offer to sell all or any part of the content or Site, or download or otherwise copy (whether directly or indirectly) any content, files or data from the Site to make or populate a database or publication of any kind whatsoever.
- You may only play video or audio files using the media player on our Site.
- You must not use all or any part of our Site or the contents on it for commercial purposes without our permission.
Third party content and links available on this Site
- We are not liable or responsible for the third party content on this Site. Third party content includes, for example, comments posted by users and the content of advertisements.
- Where this Site contains links to other sites and resources, which are provided by third parties, these links and resources are provided for your information only and you access them at your own risk. We are not liable or responsible for the content of third party sites or resources.
Material submitted by you and your personal information
- Except for information that identifies you personally (e.g. your name, address, telephone number, email address), any material which you submit will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary such that we shall have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties for any purpose.
You agree not to submit any material:
- that is false, misleading, defamatory, discriminatory, threatening, offensive, abusive, likely to cause someone anxiety or distress, encourages violence or racial or religious hatred, blasphemous, pornographic, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or
- that infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade marks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or
- which encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful.
- We are not obliged to use material submitted by you and we may remove from the Site, any of the material submitted by you at our sole discretion.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone submitting material in breach of clause 6.3.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials submitted by you.
- The information contained on this Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should check any information on the Site and use your own judgment before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see. We give no warranties of any kind in relation to the Site or its contents.
- Except for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, we are not liable for: (a) any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided on this Site or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action; (b) any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. other users, advertisers or promoters) that take place using or facilitated by the Site; (c) any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) your use of the Site, or (ii) a breach of these Terms.
- We are not responsible if you cannot access the Site properly or at all because of any event outside our control, for example (without limitation) the performance of your or our ISP, your browser or the Internet.
- The Site relies in part on software to work. Software has bugs. Whilst we will monitor the Site and try to fix bugs, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual feature of the Site will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses.
- However, nothing in these Terms will affect any liability we may have for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- All products / service are fulfilled by a third party, wholly independent of Associated Newspapers Limited and its group of companies
- The images used on the site are for illustration purposes only and may not reflect your actual holiday experience.
Maintenance of the Site
- Making your use of the Site enjoyable means we need to fix bugs, install updates and do general diagnosis and maintenance of the Site. We will try to do scheduled maintenance during times when we anticipate that online use is lower than normal.
- We also need to be able to do emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers where, in our reasonable discretion, we see the need to do that. We will try to have the Site available again as soon as we think it is safe to do so.
Validity of these Terms
- If any part or provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other part or provision.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
- These Terms are governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to these Terms.